Monday, April 28, 2008

Reading and Listening News in very simple English

I received today this recommendation from one of the collaborators in this website. It has a section devoted to offer very simple texts dealing with news, some of them, like this section, having to do with travel and tourism.

Simple English News - Travel

Of course our texts are much more difficult than these, but try to read them (and listen) very carefully paying attention to the structures and order or elements in the sentences. This could be a good help for you to write better compositions in the exam.

3 comments:

  1. Very useful website María, thanks again!!

    P.D.: I can't listen to the songs... I wait some minutes but it is impossible. Do you know what's the problem?

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the problem, Mª José?

    María

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry María! I think that my PC was the problem... Today I can "listen to music and read the words" and it was impossible yesterday and the previous day.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete